At the initiative of two students in 1st Management-Administration from the school Jean Mermoz in Vire, 10 adults and 31 students received a survey on fair trade. Do they know the logos? Are they being sensitized?
In this survey, different questions were asked on the theme of fair trade. It is not the same for adults and students. This subjetc has been chosen to show that there are not only the logos of facebook, youtube, twitter, snapchat … etc, that exist, but there are also fair trade logos as AB: Organic Agriculture, Label , Bio Cosmetics … etc
Results analysis table
|Do you know any logos?||100 %||Do you know any logos?||80 %|
|Do you know fair trade?||65 %||Do you know fair trade?||70 %|
|Do you know of fair trade logos?||51 %||Do you know of fair trade logos?||80 %|
|When you buy a product, pay attention to the logo you find on the packaging?||13 %||When you buy a product? Do you pay attention to the logo you find on the packaging?||50 %|
|Using the logos, do you recognize one of them?||100 %||Using the logos, do you recognize one of them?||80 %|
|Are you interested in fair trade?||23 %||Are you interested in fair trade?||70 %|
In the logos known by all: ·
- Instagram : 100 % students and 10 % adults,·
- Facebook: 100 % known to all people,·
- Twitter: 100 % known to all people,·
- Snapchat : 60 % adults and 100 % students,·
- Deezer: 80 % adults and 94 % students,·
- Shazam: 50 % adults and 90 % students,·
- Messenger :80 % adults and 100 % students,·
- WhatsApp : 90 % adults and 97 % students.
These logos are better known by students.
In the logos that should be known by all are: ·
- Fairtrade : 32 % students and 50 % adults,·
- AB: Organic farming : 94 % students and 100 % adults,·
- Organic label which: 23 % students and 60 % adults,·
- World Fair Trade Organization: 8 % students and 20 % adults,·
- Solidar’Monde : 8 % students and 20 % adults,·
- Plate Form for Fair Trade: 10 % students and 40 % adults,·
- Bio Cosmetic Charter Cosmebio : 58 % students and 60 % adults,·
- Equitable by Ecocert : 8 % students and 20 % adults,·
- The Fair Trade Café: 10 % students and 50 % adults,·
- Organic Solidarity: 16 % students and 20 % adults,·
- Organic Fair Trade Organic Fair Trade : 1 % adults and 10 % students·
- Artisans of the world: 10 % students and 80 % adults.
These logos are more known by adults than students.
It is not just adults (80%) who are interested in fair trade because 23% of students are loyal to the environment.
100% of adults are interested in this because you have to pay attention to it for future generations.
We need to look at fair trade because it is to ensure fair remuneration for producers in poor countries so that they can develop their business in the long term and improve their standard of living. It contributes to sustainable development.
1st Management-Administration from the school Jean Mermoz in Vire Normandie (France)
- Cosy, funky, tasty … Hello Dolly’s !
- Hrana u oblacima gostovala u OŠ Čavle