- To explore waste production in relation to food and the different alternatives available for reducing it.
- To learn how to gather and compare information.
- To develop mathematical skills and basic competences in the fields of science and technology.
- Learning to learn.
- To develop social and citizenship skills.
- To develop initiative and entrepreneurship.
- To learn about and internalise environmentally-friendly habits.
You can download the learning unit here: What’s for lunch?
- Is there a food crisis in the world?
- Fair Trade Festival