- Students will gain basic competences on how to read a food label;
- Students will become aware of the issue of food adulteration;
- Students will gain knowledge of food items commonly consumed and adulterated in South East Asia;
- Students will be given the tools to become responsible and sustainable consumers;
- How does food waste affect poverty, both in terms of relative and absolute poverty?
- What is the role of the individual in avoiding food waste?
- Are aesthetics important to you when you buy food?
- Should supermarkets make potentially wasted food available for people to access?
- Why isn’t more food donated or used in a more constructive way? What needs to change?
Download the GLU here
- Food and Gender: what are the links?
- (Croatian) Normandija domaćin sastanka EAThink-ovaca