- To promote more awareness on the multi-dimensional aspects of poverty and social exclusion;
- To gain better understanding of the importance of adopting ethical and sustainable life-style choices and food consumption patterns;
- To enhance understanding of how poverty and food insecurity impacts on one’s health and quality of life;
- To learn about the various strategies that exist on a global, European and local level to combat poverty and social exclusion;
- To enhance understanding of the cost of living and how this impacts on food insecurity;
- To develop a better understanding of the role played by global instutions and economic processes in relation to poverty levels and food insecurity;
- To develop relevant skills and knowledge for calculating the financial cost of food, reducing food wastage and eating healthily on a tight bugdet.
Download the GLU here