- To promote more awareness on ethical and sustainable issues related to consumption patterns;
- To gain better understanding of the importance of consuming natural seasonal local produce versus imported processed food for sustainable development;
- To enhance understanding of the carbon footprint of food products and become more carbon-conscious consumers;
- To develop relevant skills and knowledge for making informed and ethical decisions on one’s lifestyle choices to become more critical consumers;
- To enhance understanding of the difference between nutritious natural food and unhealthy processed and packaged food products.
Download the GLU here
- Sustainable Consumption?
- Poverty and Food Insecurity