- To promote more awareness on ethical and sustainable issues related to consumption patterns;
- To enhance understanding of the difference between nutritious natural food and unhealthy processed and packaged food products;
- To critically appraise the message promoted by commercial advertisements in relation to food production and consumption;
- To develop relevant skills and knowledge for making informed and ethical decisions on one’s lifestyle choices to become more critical consumers;
- To enhance understanding of the main characteristics of consumer culture and its impact on people and the wider environment.
Download the GLU here