- To raise awareness about the effects of meat production and consumption on the environment, resources and human health;
- To make students aware of alternative and more sustainable food consumption choices;
- To promote a better understanding of the moral, ethical, social, economic and cultural reasons for vegetarianism;
- To enhance the understanding of the implications of different diets and their impact on sustainability;
- To discuss healthy eating within the context of a vegetarian diet.
Download the GLU here
- Poverty and Food Insecurity
- Food and Gender: what are the links?