Care about food consumption or feel strongly about food waste?
Interested in having your idea professionally produced and shown on National TV?
Now is your chance!
In the frame of the EAThink 2015 project, Kopin is launching a National Short Video Competition for Secondary School students (Forms 1 to 5) in Malta.
The idea is to produce a 30 sec to one minute social advert on any one of these themes:
- Consumption: how to reduce our impact on natural resources in Malta and worldwide in our food-related choices
- Sustainable Agriculture and its importance in the local and global food production
- Food Waste its impact and what we can do to avoid it
The winning video will also be eligible to participate in the EAThink 2015 European Video Competition!
Deadline for submissions is Friday 24th March 2017
- (Français) Culture de contre-saison traditionnelle autour d’un vieux puits à Ouahigouya
- EAT NEAT VIDEO FEAT Competition – Winner Announcement!